Who we are
Our website address is: https://thebongcollections.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- All of the graphic & written content exhibited in the website is an exclusive property of The Bong Collections, and is expected to be used by the customer for demonstrative & informative purpose only. Copying/claiming any of the given designs without any credits to its original creator will be considered as a punishable offense.
- The website saves the basic information of every user through the usage of cookies. It is done to further customize the user experience of every customer and send them promotional content from time to time via customized emails/SMS after their due consent.
- Every user’s personal information collected by the website during the purchase (e.g. Name, Contact Information, Email Address, and Postal Address) is duly protected by The Bong Collections from cases of theft/infringement.
- The information of every customer is collected with their respective consent. The information thereby is solely used for the purpose of maintaining a commercial record, prompt delivery of goods & promotional activity & advertisement.
- Every online monetary transaction that is initiated between the customer & The Bong Collections through credit/debit card or wallets is ensured to be 100% safe and dependable with the presence of trustworthy banking institutions as third party transaction initiators. We assure that each monetary transaction is carried through multiple encryptions to protect your personal information.